Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Well....here I go!!

Hmmm....my very first blog post!  I want to use this blog to document three big things in my life:

-Love:  I love my husband, my son, my daughter, my family and friends.  I want to learn how to love them more and better. 

-Obey:  I'm on a weight-loss journey. What else is new, huh?  What's new this time is that instead of obsessing about calories consumed and calories burned and weighing every day, I'm focusing on obedience. I'm trying to listen to God more about everything that I do, including what I eat.  Instead of counting calories, I am counting "obediences" and adding them to my pile each and every time I choose to obey.

-Read:   Now that my kids are older, I'm finding a little more free time, so I spend it reading.  I read mostly Christian Fiction and historicial fiction, with a little mystery and romance thrown in there from time to time.

So we'll see how this goes!  It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment